KIWI Fashion offers FREE shipping worldwide on ALL our orders , no minimum purchase is necessary.
We ship to almost all the countries throughout. Destinations we regularly ship to include; NZ, Australia, USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, South Africa, India, Ireland and EU.
1. I ordered the wrong colour/size/style, can I change my order?
Ofcourse, let us know as soon as possible in order to modify your purchase. However, once your order is shipped it would not be possible to amend them.
2. How come your prices are so low?
We purchase our items in bulk from our suppliers, and ship them directly to you. This enables us to pass those savings onto our customers.
3. It's been a week since I ordered, why hasn't my delivery arrived?
We ship from our overseas locations directly to our customers. This process often takes between 10 and 30 business days. You can check the progress of your order with a tracking number we will provide. We definitely want you to receive your items in a timely fashion. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask us. If your item is lost or damaged, we will refund your purchase.
4. What are my payment options?
We currently only accept PayPal and bank transfer for New Zealand customers.
5. My item is damaged or faulty can I get a refund?
Sure thing, simply send the item back to us and we'll replace it or refund you at no cost.
6. I picked the wrong clothing size and I didn't bother checking the measurements. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately you must pick your clothing sizes carefully prior to purchase as we cannot issue a refund.
7. Do you ship to the USA/UK/EU/Australia/?
YES. We ship globally, and the time frame for delivery remains the same. At present the only country we cannot ship to is Iran.
8. I ordered M but my item says XL?
Based on information from our suppliers and using comparisons to Western products, our clothing sizes are based upon US measurements, however some items will still bear size labels from their originating country.
9. How do I know my payment is secure?
In all our transactions We use PayPal (www.paypal.com) due to the superior buyer protection they afford.
10. Is your website secured?
Yes we use SSL certificate and our website is 100% secure.